[tlhIngan Hol] Translating English to Spanish

Max Matthews mmjjbbaannkkss at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 17:40:11 PDT 2018

I just read an email about translating text for boQwI' and I'd like to help
with Spanish. I know David mentioned that new languages will have to wait
until the current languages are published to boQwI', so message me about
that. I've studied it for a few years now and have seen Spanish+tlhIngan on
Twitter, and of course GLOSBE. Spanish is also spoken widely across two
continents and would be a healthy annex of users.

I'm honestly not finished w the  DuotlhIngaN Hol and so there's no reason
to rush the other events or developers, but I'm here to help.

Cheers
I'm Matt, but I go by prefer to call myself Max online where possible to
keep some privacy.

https://www.duolingo.com/Max_Matthews

Qapla'!
maqS (maDHuS?)