[tlhIngan Hol] [The Little Prince] Is {DI'raq} "sheep" new canon?

Michael Kúnin netzakh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 06:41:58 PDT 2018

As I checked the Klingon Wiki updates today, I came across {DI'raq loD} as an example of a noun-noun construction as opposed to a compound noun
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/CompoundNoun
The source was The Little Prince, and on its wiki page
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/TheLittlePrince
it is stated that "Marc Okrand has provided several new words for the creation of this translation."

The latter wiki page includes another example of {DI'raq}, though I presume that _sentences_ in {ta' puq mach} are non-canon, just like Star Trek: Discovery.
Lieven, could you comment on the status of {DI'raq}? Is there anything you could reveal before the book is published?
Qapla'!