[tlhIngan Hol] vIlHom

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Aug 29 07:28:24 PDT 2018

vIlHom           ridge (forehead) (n) (qep'a' 2009)

  "It was also suggested that vIlHom could be a single ridge in a Quch. … If [Okrand] didn't suggest it directly, he did affirm it. vIlHomDu' was mentioned and vIlHommey was compared to being surrounded by Klingons (followed by some laughter). I don't remember if the words came from HoD Qanqor or Marc himself, but they were conversing about it." (qurgh, 7/28/2009)

--
Voragh