[tlhIngan Hol] Skybox Cards

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:24:58 PDT 2018

It looks like 01H and 02H have the same text as 031 and 033 for those
taking notes on such things.
The first two simply being hologram front variants.
And it looks like some of the hologram cards were accidentally printed with
the non hologram card numbers.
So, for the perfectionist collector, you really need to get the same card 3
times.

As I'm collecting them for the Klingon text on the back, I'll be okay with
just one.

That disclaimer aside, it looks like I now have all of the cards mentioned
and I can call my Klingon card collection complete.

Thank you everyone.

~naHQun