[tlhIngan Hol] Translating English to Spanish

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sun Aug 12 23:13:02 PDT 2018

Am 12.08.2018 um 02:40 schrieb Max Matthews:
> I just read an email about translating text for boQwI' and I'd like to
> help with Spanish.

Hello Max,
Thanks for your assistance. David will certainly be happy with your
help. Here's another thing, you may be willing wo help with: If you peak
spanish and would like to translate something related to Klingon,
there's lots of pages in the Klingon Language wiki you can work on.

The Klingon Wiki has over 1,100 pages in English and is available in 4
languages. Spanish has been added as number 4 lately, after several
requests. Editing the Wiki is very easy, and many pages are very short
so can be translated in less than 5 minutes.

Just start here and have a look:
http://www.klingonwiki.net

rIn,
--