[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon in an old issue of Previews

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sun Aug 5 22:35:45 PDT 2018

Am 06.08.2018 um 05:18 schrieb Russ Perry Jr.:
> Clearly, they weren't trying very hard at all, like how they didn't
> notice that "LOT" didn't translate and just came straight through,
> heck even "TREK" didn't translate?

It's a shame they did not ask those people who translated their book.

This looks very much like a Bing translation, which always gives {Hov
trek} as a result. Also, a phrase like {vaj nej lot qaS later DIS} is
obvious.

> Still, presented here for completeness' sake.

Thanks a lot for sharing. It's that kind of completeness sake which the
Klingon Language Wiki is seeking for, where I will add this quote as
soon as possible.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"