[tlhIngan Hol] 2018 qep'a' Wish List

Christoph Pichlmann christoph_pichlmann at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 10:34:10 PDT 2018

In case I'm not too late:

*) root (as in the part of a tree or plant that is below the earth, sucking in water and stuff), NOT the starchy storage part we usually use as food.

I'm currently "eating" a liquorice root. How do I translate that? 'oqQar has "tuber" as definition, which implies that it's more along the lines of a potato or perhaps even turnip (we have no word for "beet" apparently).

What I'm currently eating is part of the root system, cut arbitrarily from it, more like a plants vein than a storage depot.

Christoph