[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Language Publication

Jackson Bradley j.monroe.bradley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 15:30:08 PDT 2018

Hi, all!

    In the past couple of months I've become increasingly interested in
creating a Klingon-language publication, something along the lines of
jatmey, though slightly longer, and either publishing it out of my workshop
or through the KLI's press. Short stories, poems, comics, articles about
current events, even Klingon-themed/inspired art (either fan-art or how one
thinks Klingon art/music/culture would look in-universe). Here's an outline
of what I imagined as a typical issue:

-Introduction to this issue
-Short stories -Poetry -Comic Strips -Art/Sheet music and lyrics/recipes
written in Klingon -Poetry
-Joke(s) -Longer short story/ies
-New Words from Maltz since the last issue (if applicable)

*Illustrations throughout*

It would be 50-70 pages, published twice a year, and distributed via snail
mail and digitally. There would need to be consistent submissions by
experienced speakers of tlhIngan Hol and there would need to be someone who
could spell/grammar check each addition. Ideally, this latter role would be
filled by a pab pIn.

If you are interested in this project or have any ideas or suggestions as
to how to make this happen, please do e-mail me, I am all ears!

-DeSDu'