[tlhIngan Hol] Marc Okrand talking about DSC (spoilerfree)

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Sep 28 10:57:51 PDT 2017

And of course you should listen to Conversational Klingon and Power Klingon, both read by Marc Okrand.  They’re available as cassette tapes, CDs, and probably online by now.  Transcripts of everything on them are easily available but I recommend transcribing and analyzing the grammar yourself, without looking at the transcript for every sentence.  Wait until your completely done.

--Voragh

From: tlhIngan-Hol [mailto:tlhingan-hol-bounces at lists.kli.org] On Behalf Of qurgh lungqIj

Try this series of videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3G1gSWuy7Y

Some of the sounds aren't perfect, but he's getting better, and it's a good place to start training your ear (and your mouth).

If you have the paq'batlh, you could listen to my recording of the first book: https://soundcloud.com/qurgh/sets/paqbatlh-paqyav   I'm not perfect either, but it should get you started.

qurgh