[tlhIngan Hol] Marc Okrand talking about DSC (spoilerfree)

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Sep 27 00:28:58 PDT 2017

Am 27.09.2017 um 09:18 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> With regards to the all klingon trailer, and since my ability to
> understand spoken klingon is worst than absolutely ridiculous,

I agree with you that the Klingon is sometimes hard to understand. The
voices seem to have been altered technically to sound more Klingon, and
due to their prostetics and all of the plastic on their face (they
really have 100% covering masks), they actors cannot speak very
naturally or freely.

> And if this isn't possible, can someone at least tell me, how the
> concept of "individuality" is expressed ?

It's done by using the infamous word {ngIq}:

"They come to destroy our individuality."
{mapIm ngIq maH 'e' luQaw'meH ghoS chaH.}

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh