[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: vey'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 25 10:08:32 PDT 2017

nIqolay Q is right.  The link to the qep’a’ 24 new words takes you to an image file, not a text file, and I’m not able to copy-and-paste
from the image file.  Instead I have to keyboard everything manually -- which is good for learning but bad for quickly updating files.

Does anyone know of a searchable text file online for this material?

--
Voargh