[tlhIngan Hol] What Maltz does: {'otHa'}

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Sep 27 13:33:25 PDT 2017

On 9/27/2017 4:07 PM, Lieven wrote:
> The press release by Netflix announcing the Klingon subtitles for DSC,
> was published entirely in Klingon. It contained one new word: {'ot}
>
> Here's the full defintion by Okrand:
> A verb to use for what Maltz does when he tells us new words is
> {'otHa'} "disclose, divulge." ({'ot} means "withhold (information)".)
>
> Here's the entire text:
> https://www.schroederschoembs.com/pressemitteilung/netflix-trailer-star-trek-auf-klingonisch/

'entepray' Qaw'chugh vIy'jer, Hoch De' poQbogh vIy'jer Qaw' je.

    De' poQlu'bogh Da'otchugh QapHa' meqlIj. qIrq ngIq... qIrq ngIq,
    qatlh De' Da'ot?

yuQ wejDIch Dabbogh Hoch ghav ngIqpu''e' Qaw'mo' vIy'jer.

    chenmoHwI' lubotpu'.

De' 'otlu'.

    De' poQqu' vIy'jer.

vaj Hoch bavtaHbogh janmey teqnIS vIy'jer.

    HeQ vIy'jer... De' lu'otHa'chugh ghav ngIqpu'.

*****

Yeah, yeah, deal with the *ngIq.* I think it works.

Anyone got anything better for /repress?/