[tlhIngan Hol] Are arabic numerals canon ?

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 12:40:52 PDT 2017

I know the etymology of the word, that is why I added "in Star Trek".
"Prime" doesn't necessarily refer to the first item, it could refer to the
biggest or most important one. The main planet, so to speak.

According to Memory Alpha, Cardassia Prime is the second planet in the
system. So I would not translate Prime with {wa'} here. If we don't know
the number of a Prime planet, perhaps {yuQ'a'} could be a solution?

- André