[tlhIngan Hol] Marc Okrand talking about DSC (spoilerfree)

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:09:53 PDT 2017

-taHjaj violates the rule that - jaj isn't used with vs7.

~Michael Roney, Jr. Sent from my Palm Prē
-------- Original message --------From: André Müller <esperantist at gmail.com> Date: 9/26/17  16:35  (GMT-05:00) To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] Marc Okrand talking about DSC (spoilerfree)
Interesting, thanks for this video!

When I heard the Klingons say their favorite sentence several times in the show, I understood it as: {tlhIngan maHtaHjaj.}, literally 'May we continue to be Klingons.' – you had it as {tlhIngan maH. taHjaj.}, 'We are Klingons. May this continue.'

Both make sense, I prefer my interpretation with one verb. What say you?

- André

Hi there,

visit my channel on YouTube and find an exclusive interview with Marc Okrand talking about Star Trek: Discovery and pronouncing some of the new words which had been revealed at qep'a' 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgW0YNHSfw

--

Lieven L. Litaer

aka Quvar valer 'utlh