[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: vey'

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 08:57:54 PDT 2017

I notice that the quote comes from nIqolay Q. What makes this quote so
important, that it appears on the comments of the word of the day ?

I mean no disrespect to nIqolay Q, but since I usually add comments from
the word of the day to my notes, I wonder what makes this specific note so
important.

mayqel