[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing Anno Domini

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 10:00:34 PDT 2017

qurgh:
> I mostly use {tera' DIS} when talking about current Earth time

Initially, I thought of using the {tera' DIS}; but the problem is that if I
say {tera' DIS wa' vatlh}, then how would someone know if I mean "100 c.e."
and not "100 b.c.e." ?

Now that I think of it again, perhaps we could say something like {wa'
vatlh DIS qaSpa' tera' DIS pagh} for "100 years b.c.e.", and {wa' vatlh DIS
qaSpu'DI' tera' DIS pagh} for "100 years c.e."

But the problem is, are the above understood by the average reader ? If you
read these, would you understand what I'm trying to say ?

qunnoq