[tlhIngan Hol] yIntagh

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Sep 13 09:56:14 PDT 2017

Your're right.  A more thorough search of my notes found:

DIPLOMATIC IMPLAUSIBILITY:  "Helpful people include Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen and his cronies at the Klingon Language Institute and the aforementioned Marc Okrand, who kept my linguistics straight and vetted the glossary."

"Marc only vetted the first [novel], in DIPLOMATIC IMPLAUSIBILITY -- after that, they vetted by @klingonguy & the Klingon Language Institute." [https://twitter.com/#!/KRADeC/status/91641513691459584]),

"Klingon Empire: A Burning House" (KEBH), and his IKS Gorkon series of novels ("A Good Day to Die"; "Honor Bound"; "Enemy Territory" [Acknowledgments:  "... Dr. Lawrence Schoen, head of the Klingon Language Institute, for consistent linguistic aid, and also to Dr. Marc Okrand, who created the Klingon language in the first place..."]

Spelling in DeCandido's "The Klingon Art of War" vetted by Okrand. (Spelling only, not usage or grammar presumably.)

yIvoq 'ach yI'ol!

--
Voragh