[tlhIngan Hol] yIntagh

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Sep 13 07:29:31 PDT 2017

{yIntagh} appeared in the KCD novelization (page reference lacking):

   "What kind of a *yInTagh* bar is this?"

And was explained in KCD itself:

   "This is one of a number of Klingon curses that doesn't have an adequate translation."

Was KCD produced before or after TNG "Redemption, Part I"?

Later DeCandido -- who often consulted Okrand -- used it in his novel "Klingon Empire: A Burning House" (page reference lacking):

  "... a tornado came, one that was far stronger than our {yIntagh} of a governor said it would be."

--
Voragh