[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing how much

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 08:47:48 PDT 2017

SuStel made some pretty good points and suggestions. But if you're looking
for a very literal translation that uses *'ar*, I came up with *jIHvaD
parmaq 'ar Daghaj? **"How much love do you have for me?"*

*ghaj* is probably not the best verb here but unfortunately we don't yet
have a verb for "feel an emotion", which is what I'd be inclined to use
otherwise.