[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing Anno Domini

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 09:44:45 PDT 2017

Can someone tell me how to say in klingon "Anno Domini" ?

I know we can say {qeylIS bov nubwI'} for "before the era of qeylIS". So
initially I thought of saying {christ bov cho'wI'}.

But then I realized that the verb {cho'} means "to succeed to authority",
and not "to succeed (in general)".

So, I came up with {christ bov bov veb} for "the next era of the era of
christ".

I think this is correct, but again I'm not certain..

Would you understand it if you saw it, without knowing the intended meaning
? Can you think of something better ? And if you can, can you tell me too ?

qunnoq