[tlhIngan Hol] All klingon trailer

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:23:28 PDT 2017

Interesting thoughts Felix..

Actually, I thought I heard too something along the lines of "Donatu", but
I said to myself "this can't be it", so I dismissed the possibility.

Anyways, I did however ask myself how I would choose to express the "we
have become complacent", because I can't understand how they express it in
that trailer, and I came up with:

{maSaHHa'choH}

qunnoq