[tlhIngan Hol] All klingon trailer

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Fri Sep 29 10:55:11 PDT 2017

On 9/29/2017 1:38 PM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> To be honest, I can't perfectly "feel" the exact meaning of
> "complacent", since in greek we don't possess a single word to
> encompass its whole meaning, as I read it in google translate.
>
> Perhaps {maSaHHa'choH 'ej manguqchoH}, would work too, but I don't
> know for sure..

/Complacent/ doesn't really have an /arrogant/ connotation, except that
someone who is complacent when danger is bearing down on him might be
complacent because he is arrogant about his abilities. But it's not in
the core meaning of the word.

It means you're content with yourself or your situation and not
concerned with making changes or progress.