[tlhIngan Hol] info about Star Trek Discovery from Toronto FanExpo

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:31:16 PDT 2017

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 2:25 PM, qurgh lungqIj <qurgh at wizage.net> wrote:

> The point of light thing was all TNG Rightful Heir, and it was also
supposed to be a big secret that only the clerics knew so they could prove
that the Kahless that returned was the real Kahless. Putting it all over
stuff means that either these guys are Clerics of Borath, or that they
didn't actually pay attention to what was said in the episode.

> I don't remember Kahless being mentioned in TRF at all.
>
> qurgh

No, him pointing to the light was public knowledge.
He did so in public, in front of everyone, which is why people were
motivated to travel to that light and build a monastery.
That he made the first betleH out of hair and lava was the big secret.

vaHbo' jIb je lo' qeylIS.