[tlhIngan Hol] info about Star Trek Discovery from Toronto FanExpo

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Sep 12 11:25:19 PDT 2017

The point of light thing was all TNG Rightful Heir, and it was also
supposed to be a big secret that only the clerics knew so they could prove
that the Kahless that returned was the real Kahless. Putting it all over
stuff means that either these guys are Clerics of Borath, or that they
didn't actually pay attention to what was said in the episode.

I don't remember Kahless being mentioned in TRF at all.

qurgh