[tlhIngan Hol] Two {-'e'}'s in a pronoun sentence.

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 07:22:44 PDT 2017

If we write a sentence as "a is b" we need to place the {'e'} on b. So we
need to write {b 'oH a'e'}.

If we wanted to stress the b, could we place an {-'e'} there too ? Could we
write {b'e' 'oH a'e'} ?

And there is another thing too..

Lets say we write {b 'oHbogh a'e'}; and we want the b to be the subject of
a larger sentence. Could we write {yadda yadda yadda b'e' 'oHbogh a'e'} ?
But if we could indeed do something like this, wouldn't there be confusion
with regards to which one of the two (a or b) is the subject ?

qunnoq