[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing how much

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:32:34 PDT 2017

I liked a lot all of the suggestions, and I liked even more voragh's:

*> chay’ chomuSHa’ ?*
*> How do you love me?*

The problem however could be, that here, the question could rather be
perceived as "In what way do you love me ?". As a friend ? As a lover ?

So, perhaps in order to solve this problem, we could employ the classic
approach of using more than one sentences. vaj pelaD:

{chay' chomuSHa' ? chomuSHa'qu''a' ?}
how do you love me ? do you love me a lot ?

or

{chay' chomuSHa' ? chomuSbejHa''a' ?}
how do you love me ? do you really love me ?

The second sentence, gives context to the first.

qunnoq