[tlhIngan Hol] yIntagh

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 9 22:44:55 PDT 2017

I suppose that Toral's use of the word "yIntagh" could be retro-interpreted as one of:-
(1) "I will wound you so badly that you will need a life-support system."
(2) "You have no more intelligence than the life-support system's computer."
As regards (2), in the real world yesterday my phone line went dead, and I reported the fault from a neighbour's phone, and I had to cope for the first time with a voice-recognition system, and it misheard my first answer completely and linked me to the police!!