[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'ap

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 20 11:45:15 PDT 2017

I did find one possibility online in a review of Zachary Wheeler’s _Max and the Multiverse_ (described as a “a young adult science fiction novel”) :

   I hope Max makes it farther in the galaxy than Walter Dent
    ever dared to explore!
   < http://www.larc-scifi.com/MaxandtheMultiverse.html >

Anyone recognize this?

--Voragh