[tlhIngan Hol] pronouns and {-chuq}

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Oct 25 14:13:12 PDT 2017

I was saying that pronouns are not verbs. They use verb suffixes when they act in “to be” sentences as described in TKD 6.3. A single pronoun cannot form a “to be” sentence all by itself, so you can’t just throw a tlhIHchuq in somewhere and expect it to make any sense.

Stop thinking of pronouns as verbs.