[tlhIngan Hol] Translation help

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 07:55:46 PDT 2017

SuStel:
> I strongly recommend trying to express yourself in Klingon before translating the words of others.

SuStel is definitely right.

Speaking from my own personal experience, another good idea would be
to write a few sentences with the word of the day, and post them here.

It is much easier for someone to help you, if you write just 3-5
sentences, than trying to translate an entire passage. If you do this
every day, you will be surprised by the things you will learn, and the
progress you will make.

~nIghma'