[tlhIngan Hol] DSC Klingon Trailer transcription (NOT offlist)

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 5 07:48:02 PDT 2017

All true. But compared to what we’ve seen of “Discovery” the Klingon lines in the moves were shorter and more succinct, few (if any) long speeches.  Not to mention that movie subtitles were projected onto a much, MUCH larger screen.  You can set your TV aspect ratio to the 16:9 letterbox format, but not everybody has a big, wide state-of-the-art television set (I know I don’t).

--Voragh

From: SuStel