[tlhIngan Hol] qaghwI' vs. qaghwI’

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:49:28 PDT 2017

For what is worth, before reading this thread I hadn't even realized that
there are two types of qaghwI'.

I doubt most people are even aware of this matter.

But again I will ask; why doesn't someone ask 'oqranD in the qepHom to come
?

Perhaps for me this whole matter is completely unimportant, but if someone
is wondering about it and wants to have it clarified, why not bring this up
in the qepHom to come ?

~ nIghma'