[tlhIngan Hol] peS

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sat Oct 14 11:48:46 PDT 2017

> Sorry; please, what does {peS} mean?

We don't know. The sentences it's been used in so far are consistent with a definition like "distribute", "publish", "provide", "make available" or even "stream (outgoing)"

However, it's difficult to say for sure from just two example sentences. We should find out at this year's qepHom'a' in November, however.

//loghaD