[tlhIngan Hol] Meta: Discussions about new words found in Netflix' Klingon subtitles for Star Trek: Discovery

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 12 09:13:57 PDT 2017

I completely agree with Michael.  I also won’t have access to the Netflix captions -- let alone access to All Access -- but I am anxious to have them in my notes.

As long as the subject line is tagged with “SPOLERS” (as well as the episode name or number to keep them straight) those who wish to avoid the discussion of each episode for a later date can do so.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

From: Michael Roney, Jr.

As no one else has replied...

As someone who will never have access to the source material (the Netflix captions), I will have to rely on others to transcribe them.  I'm sure there are people on this list that would love to have the captions in their notes as well.

As an All Access subscriber, I'll be done watching new episodes before Netflix subscribers; so I'm not personally worried about spoilers.  Add in the time it takes to transcribe an entire episode, and we should be pretty close to the 48 hour spoiler guideline.

As no one has chimed in with an objection, I'd say you're safe to go ahead and start posting transcriptions.