[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' wish list 2015

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 05:35:31 PDT 2017

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 10:28 PM, Tad Stauffer <tadbot at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Michael Roney, Jr. <nahqun at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> ***DSC Spoiler ahead***
>

> jughuHmoHmeH mu'meyvetlh'e' Dalo'DI', bejbe'qu'wI''e' DaghuHmoH 'e' vIHar
rIntaH.
> DaHjaj batlh vebbogh 'ay' wIbej jIH be'nalwI' je.

Okay, so far I'm following everything except {batlh}.
What was it about the way that y'all watched the episode that made it
"honorable"?

> tuch 'ay' Da'otHa'ta', ngugh 'e' vItlhoj.

You seem to be implying that I gave a spoiler for an unaired episode.
My spoiler warning was for episode 3, "Context is for Kings" which aired in
the US on October 1st.
My e-mail was sent on October 7th, giving, IMO, plenty of time for global
viewers to catch the episode.

> vaj SoHvaD qeS vIchup:
>  ***DSC Spoiler ahead for the episode that will air on [future date]***
yIlo'.

If I were to somehow possess knowledge of a future episode, and felt the
need to post it here, I would indeed use such a warning.
But I believe that we agreed on waiting at least 2 days after the episode
air date, and posting upcoming spoilers would go against that agreement.

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.
Freelance Translator