[tlhIngan Hol] Sweat

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun Oct 8 00:33:41 PDT 2017

Am 07.10.2017 um 22:35 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> I've thought of {tInchoH}, but I feel there's something missing, with
> regards to its ability to describe "to swell".
>
> For instance, if I want to say "a bug stung me and my hand swell", and I
> write {muchop ghew 'ej tInchoH ghopwIj}, I get the impression that there
> is "something missing".

Even though described in the context of paper, I think the new word
{ghul} "bump" might work here very well.

{muchop ghew 'ej ghopwIjDaq tInchoH ghul}.

Of course, if it's your entire hand, the maybe {tInchoH} works, or
perhaps also {ror} or {pI'} "be fat".

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"