[tlhIngan Hol] DSC Klingon Trailer transcription (NOT offlist)

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Oct 4 11:12:42 PDT 2017

Am 04.10.2017 um 20:05 schrieb SuStel:
> This isn't a course in logic.

It also isn't a course of interpretation.

> "When the indirect object is first or second person, oh and third person
> too, but I feel like not saying that one for some reason, ..." That's
> nonsense.

That is YOUR interpretation of the text.

Neither of us can assume that one of each versions is true. That's why I
will not continue this discussion, because I have learned that we cannot
convince each other, and I accept the fact which you taught me, which is
when Okrand did not talk about something we just can never know what his
opinion on it is.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"