[tlhIngan Hol] Tattoo

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun Oct 8 23:26:47 PDT 2017

I'm forwarding this new word which was published by Qov on Facebook.
She apologizes for not sending it here directly. The mailing list has
blacklisted her ISP so she can't use it anymore.

 From Marc:

- For tattoo, I got some new stuff from Maltz:

{tutlh} "have a tattoo, be tattooed" (so {tutlhmoH} is "to tattoo").

The noun "tattoo" is {DIr tutlh}. If you have one pattern/design on your
arm, say, that's an example of a {DIr tutlh}. If you have lots of
independent patterns/designs, interwoven or separated, the whole lot of
them taken together is/are {DIr tutlh}.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"