[tlhIngan Hol] New words from DSC subtitles

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Mon Oct 2 11:54:30 PDT 2017

On 10/2/2017 2:39 PM, Lieven wrote:
> I know that some people do not like it when new words are being kept
> away from public.

Speaking for myself, I have no problem with being surprised by new
words, provided we know the source. It's work on a television show still
in production and not yet aired; it's only natural that there be
secrets. I only take issue with half-explanations that raise more
questions than they answer. Better to keep quiet and issue a statement
like this one.

jughuHmoHpu'mo' jIbel.