[tlhIngan Hol] At the qepHom ask about the vonlu'

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 04:48:25 PDT 2017

Write your questions down.
Attend the qepHom'a' (or other event where MO will be present).
Present your questions to him directly.
Do not expect instant answers.
~naHQun
~Michael Roney, Jr. Sent from my Palm Prē
-------- Original message --------From: mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> Date: 10/29/17  05:32  (GMT-05:00) To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] At the qepHom ask about the vonlu'
nIqolay Q> nor am I the one who has to directly ask Okrand for his time> and effort, so I'm less inclined to demand that others do > those things on my behalf
I'm not demanding. I'm suggesting.
This is the official mailing list of the klingon language institute. It is not some insignificant group of five individuals.
It is expected that on this list, grammar questions which can't be answered through existing canon will appear.
And it is expected, that these questions (or at least some of them), will be forwarded by someone to the one who can answer them.
The alternative is that noone takes "the time and effort", and these questions remain unanswered..
This can happen too, but I don't think that this would help klingon to develop.
I really have a hard time accepting, that in the official mailing list of the klingon language institute, the policy goes by:
"don't you even think -let alone suggest- of asking 'oqranD".
~ nIghma'