[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Santay

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 08:36:03 PDT 2017

I enjoy when Okrand acknowledges, in a little way now and then, that
there's plenty of room for Klingonaase alongside tlhIngan Hol in the
Klingon Empire.

This reminds me of something I've been wondering about for a while. Eons
ago, Okrand did an interview with a British magazine called Radio Times,
which is mentioned and summarized in this message:
http://klingonska.org/canon/1996-08-rt.txt (He mentions Klingonaase in the
interview, which is why this Word of the Day reminded me of it.) But I
haven't been able to find the actual text of the interview, just Voragh's
summary of it. Does anybody here have the actual text of the interview
floating around, or know where it can be found?