[tlhIngan Hol] qaghwI' vs. qaghwI’

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 26 13:16:32 PDT 2017

Speaking as someone who often copies-and-pastes text from emails and websites into my notes, you never know which symbol/letter you’re going to get.  Depending on your display settings you may not be able to tell one from another.  But some forms are unsearchable -- or rather they are ignored when searching -- and have to be manually fixed.  So this discussion isn’t as esoteric as it sounds.

--Voragh

From: qurgh lungqIj