[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "the things which you want to learn"

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 07:20:42 PDT 2017

And it gets worst if you want to use the "the things which you want to
learn", in a sentence. For example, "focus on the things which you want to
learn".

~ nIghma'

On Oct 26, 2017 1:05 PM, "mayqel qunenoS" <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

I've (or is it I 've ?), been trying since yesterday to say "the things
which you want to learn", but I just can't find a way.

If I write {Dochmey Daghojbogh DaneH}, I think it means "you want the
things which you learn".

If I write {Dochmey Daghoj DaneHbogh}, I get the impression that it means
"you learn the things which you want it".

Can someone tell me, how I can translate in klingon "the things which you
want to learn" ?

It seems such a simple phrase, however I can't find a way to say it, and it
drives me crazy.

~ nIghma'