[tlhIngan Hol] soliciting feedback for {boQwI'}

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Wed Oct 25 11:46:23 PDT 2017

One feature that might be nice would be some type of sentence building feature.  In it's simplest form, it would allow you to put words and affixes you look up into a memory and then click on the memory to see all the words and affixes you saved.  I wouldn't imagine that would be too difficult to program.

At it's greatest I could imagine that it would actually allow you to attach affixes to words and check for proper suffix order as well as allow you to change the order of the words until you have a complete sentence which you could then copy to paste into another app.  That would probably be a pretty complicated feature to add.

I suppose a compromise would be a simple list of the words and affixes looked up, but allow you to change the order.