[tlhIngan Hol] peS

Ed Bailey bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 12:18:24 PDT 2017

For reasons that should be obvious to many, I'd expect {peS} to mean
"dispense," which also fits.
~mIp'av

On Saturday, October 14, 2017, Felix Malmenbeck <felixm at kth.se> wrote:
>> Sorry; please, what does {peS} mean?
>
> We don't know. The sentences it's been used in so far are consistent with
a definition like "distribute", "publish", "provide", "make available" or
even "stream (outgoing)"

> However, it's difficult to say for sure from just two example sentences.
We should find out at this year's qepHom'a' in November, however.

Anthony Appleyard <a.appleyard at btinternet.com>

http://www.flipgeeks.com/movies-and-tv/tv/netflix-releases-klingon-trailer-for-star-trek-discovery-series