[tlhIngan Hol] Sweat

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 13:35:46 PDT 2017

I've thought of {tInchoH}, but I feel there's something missing, with
regards to its ability to describe "to swell".

For instance, if I want to say "a bug stung me and my hand swell", and I
write {muchop ghew 'ej tInchoH ghopwIj}, I get the impression that there is
"something missing".

On the other hand, if I want to say "I saw lurSa' and tInchoH ngaghmeH
nebwIj", then indeed the {tInchoH} is good. The {neb} being used
metaphorically of course.

So, I feel that the {tInchoH} lacks something, when we need to describe "to
swell", as a result of a pathological process..

Perhaps I'm wrong though.. I don't know..

mayqel q