[tlhIngan Hol] Saying I'm not there

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 10:16:13 PDT 2017

Interesting thoughts nIqolay q.

There is one more thing; I know -because it has been discussed in the list
in the past-, that there is a case, where we don't use the {-taH}.

But I don't remember for sure, what this case is. I think it is, when we
are asking "when will you be here ?", so we say {ghorgh naDev SoH ?}

But because I'm not certain, can someone verify this ?

mayqel q