[tlhIngan Hol] DSC Klingon Trailer transcription (NOT offlist)

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Oct 4 12:03:44 PDT 2017

Am 04.10.2017 um 20:54 schrieb SuStel:
> If we cannot solve this ourselves without input from Maltz, then how do
> you justify using it in the transcript and calling it correct?

Just as much as you justify it is NOT correct.

> But again, I'll consider any explanation you might have, and still have
> not offered, as to why Okrand went out of his way twice to separate
> first- and second-person objects from third-person objects.

I gave it my message I had written. It was my guess that he avoided
talking about that, because it becomes ambiguous, and maybe he might
have wanted to not confuse the readers, or he didn't want to think about it.

I'm not guessing more or less than you are. Which is fine. You say it's
wrong, I say it's not, and that's why we talk about this.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"