[tlhIngan Hol] qepHom grammar questions

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:20:50 PDT 2017

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 4:58 AM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is highly unlikely, that a mere mortal -i.e. someone who isn't a friend
> of maltz-, would ask and his question would be answered..

He's answered questions from people who weren't *matlh juppu'* before,
though since he doesn't post on the mailing list these days they're mostly
things asked in-person.

> 4. the {vabDot} (although I'm not quite certain, that the clarification
> needed here, is with regards to the grammar, or its meaning).

Both. I think we're reasonably sure it's an adverbial meaning something
like "even", in the sense of "contrary to expectations", but it's never
been clarified.

> 5. {Duj wejwIjDIch} or {DujwIj wejDIch} ?

I don't think you even need Okrand for this one. Is there any reason to
suspect *Duj wejwIjDIch* even works?