[tlhIngan Hol] qepHom grammar questions

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:58:50 PDT 2017

It is highly unlikely, that a mere mortal -i.e. someone who isn't a friend
of maltz-, would ask and his question would be answered..

However, since even us -the little people-, are allowed to dream, I would
like to ask that these questions are eventually clarified at the qepHom to
come..

1. the prefix of a verb, which follows {joq}, if both nouns joined by it
are singular.
2. the prefix of a verb, which follows {joq}, if one of the nouns is plural.
3. the {ngIq}.
4. the {vabDot} (although I'm not quite certain, that the clarification
needed here, is with regards to the grammar, or its meaning).
5. {Duj wejwIjDIch} or {DujwIj wejDIch} ?
6. Can we have two {qu'} or two {be'} on the same word ?

mayqel q